Discuss Gas meter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz666

Gas Engineer
I was in a local merchants this week and a fella (non trade) was buying 35mm copper pipe and elbows and some iso valves. I asked what he was building, having a laugh and he said '' I've got an engineer coming mate to bypass my gas meter, am sick of paying full price for gas, it's expensive enough running a kebab shop. :mad::mad::6:

just walk in and order a kebab saying " can i have a kebab cooked on your illegal free gas supply"

No he was defo serious mate, the lad I have working for me knows his family. Am just waiting to make sure the works complete then a quick ring. Why should I pay his gas bill ??
You won't pay for his gas bill. Your GDN does.
Still. It saying it's right though

The theft of gas is a serious crime that a lot of people underestimate the penalties. I believe it is large fines and prison in severe cases. The suppliers are not daft, if his bill halves overnight they will investigate and hopefully he will get caught. As for who pays for it as always it is everybody else!

Just phone up all of the authorities, Gas supplier, electrical supplier, environmental health, HSE and dump them in it. Unless you value the late night booze frenzied Kebab more....

Just phone up all of the authorities, Gas supplier, electrical supplier, environmental health, HSE and dump them in it. Unless you value the late night booze frenzied Kebab more....

mmmm......... with garlic mayo :)

Hope his meters not on a medium pressure incoming line. A couple of bar gas should cook those kebabs pretty quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas meter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock