Discuss Gas line for dryer failed inspection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Gas line for dryer coming out of wall about 3" and runs about 2' along wall then elbows along furnace. Inspector failed and wants specs on stack washer/dryer. Will not return calls, not sure what to do. We took out water lines and vent - no washer/dryer for that room.

Reply to Gas line for dryer failed inspection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for advice on a washer/dryer. I do not have space to have 2 separate units and the location is on an inside wall with no external access...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello, I am a bit confused with what I "think" is the builder's pre-installed softener drain line. I opened the wall to see better what is going...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock