Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Has it moved or have I never been a member, I'm confused

Has it moved or have I never been a member, I'm confused

Nope but also you don't have a gs reg badge ask gas/ email your reg number (ask crop for the email)

Just checked my inbox I've tried that, I'll give it another go.

I'll have to try and find it now!!

Shaun how fa North are you?

I'll have to try and find it now!!

Shaun how fa North are you?

Wrexham area normally do 40 miles all round :D

You're out of my area then!!

saw a job in Abergele on here earlier, that's a bit out of your way I guess.

Yea saw that as well, you do great work btw

Cheers Shaun, always good to get feedback from other engineers.

Feel free red to leave a few likes on my Facebook page haha

Not a problem, good work always stands out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I'm new here and struggling with a renovation so really hoping one of you who deals with gas pipes and heating can help. I am having my gas meter moved and at the same time SGN are renewing the pipe from the new connection to the road. They will insert a polypipe into the original...
Replies
Views
Anyone else do both natural gas and refrigeration? Any tips? Maybe we could have a f gas forum?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I'm new to this forum and the only reason I've joined is so somebody can help me with noisy radiator issues! We moved into this house in March and we've been experiencing issues with two radiators in the upstairs bedrooms ever since. We can hear the sounds of water sloshing and some...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone know how to turn the preheat off on a glowworm ultra com 30cxi? It’s the one with the 3 round buttons, I’ve tried the - part of the tap button but it just brings it to the water temp setting so totally confused on what to do. Not even sure how it started up - never had it before-...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The shop below my flat has recently had gas and an external box installed. Two days ago British Gas fitted a meter then yesterday workman started drilling into box and messing with piping. The box door was left open so I had a look and took these photos. Obviously I'm concerned...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock