Currently reading:
Gary speed

Discuss Gary speed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a Samaritan for 9 years and agree with AW completely. Whatever the papers, his friends and even family say in the days to come nobody will ever know what was going on in his head at the time.

Steve, in my experience people who commit suicide are not even thinking about the people they leave behind not through selfishness but because their heads are in a different place due to mental infirmaty of one kind or another.

Having said that my heart goes out to his family and friends who have not only lost a great friend but will probably be wondering for a long time what they could have done to help him.

On a lighter note, congratulations Steve good news is always welcome.

Last edited:
i know this is a difficult time for his family and my thoughts go out to them. rip gary

In life there is no death .. in death there is no life ... Which do we choose given the option?

It is an extremely difficult decision when to choose death! It takes a great deal of 'courage' to end your life. It leaves a lot of un answered questions for those you leave behind!

Mr Speed had his reasons to leave this Earth! I pray God is with him and is comforting those who love him! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gary speed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock