Discuss Full bore or Lever valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

You can stick a flexi straight on. Just slightly more than hand tight. You can get "flat faced" specially for flexi but not sure they come as a butterfly.

You can stick a flexi straight on. Just slightly more than hand tight. You can get "flat faced" specially for flexi but not sure they come as a butterfly.

I have a 22mm bath filler tap and 15mm pipes. So I need a flexi that will connect from the bath tap to an isolation valve that is full bore and if possivle lever - but screw operation is acceptable.

Any valve is in essence a service valve.

I always use full bore lever valves, there is rarely a situation where it can’t fit. If needed, cut down the handle or put it in the vise and bend it.

If you’re gonna attach a rubber flexi to it, I always give the compression end a slight file to flatten it.

Reply to Full bore or Lever valve? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
We just had a waterhole bored and were lucky enough to find a flowing artesian, which delivers just over 500 gallons an hour without needing a...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, I have a new unvented system with a horizontal 210L Joule hot water cylinder. The cylinder has been vibrating badly which you can hear...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock