Discuss fsd on cooker burners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I always thought this applied to multi occupancy dwellings but on a gb-gas video it says flats which are a single family unit what is correct i dont ncs a cooker in a flat if it doesnt have fsd on burners but now im not sure

if the flat is rented and cooker/hob already there its ncs. If the flat is owned not an issue as far as I understood, after all what owner ever has a cooker serviced ? :)

Read Technical Bulletin 015 (on page 9 on gas safe TB site)

All the answers here.

Also, applies to rented or owned, no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to fsd on cooker burners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wanted to clarify something in regards gas cookers in rental properties. Have a landlord who wants to rent out his house to a family however...
Replies
Views
Equipment The shower (a cold feed electric unit) and the Kingspan tank are on the top floor of a 3 storey building. The Ideal Boiler Logic Heat 15...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I live in elderly sheltered property and have nothing but trouble with thermostat. I’m a bit confused. When i put it on 19 degrees intuitively...
Replies
Views
Back