Discuss FREE PAS 2030 training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

got this email seems legit .

for some reason couldnt copy and paste email firefox wont let me some prob with cookies..

if anyone wants the full email pm me your addy i will forward

the link to aply is here

http://qmsaltd.us1.list-manage2.com...2b9bc9962024a82c27&id=7229c5c91c&e=4052e9425c

pas2030 1.jpg

pas2030 2.jpg

I've been on this course:

You get free training and a quality management system.

It gives you an insight into the eco and green deal schemes, tells you what you need etc.

It'll give you everything you need to pass your assessment.

You'll need to attend two training sessions.

But you have to pay for your assessment which is about £800 at current rates.

I've just had mine today. Hopefully all ok, find out next week if I've passed and then will take me another week to find out if I can make my money back or any decent money.

Will update soon.

Says assesments included.
will see what they say:

This is a rare opportunity for installers to access fully funded (by Government grant) training and systems. Your business will receive the following:
  • A complete Green Deal, ECO and Renewable business Management System plus technical library and guides
  • Training workshop and certificate on preparing your business for Green Deal, ECO and Renewables
  • Updates and bulletins about key industry news and developments
  • Ongoing support to prepare your business for Green Deal, ECO and Renewable work
  • Assessment for PAS 2030/MCS compliance from QMSA
  • EU Skills Network membership providing further opportunities and advice to develop your business in the future

Just another college making money from us , you pay then for assessment and they decide who's passed hmmmmm

I know what your saying but just gonna wait and see if it is totally free i will consider it . I hate pas 2030 and all that it stands for but if its free i'll have a look .

I think that's a mock assessment that they do.
The actual certification costs you have to pay for yourself. Which comes to about £800 depending on which certification body you decide to go with.
You get free membership for about a year/18 months and then after that you pay to become part of the network if you wish to continue.

The course itself is free, so if you've got a free day, you might as well do it. Your not obliged to spend any money unless you want to.

the green deal can go swivel as far as i'm concerned quite happy chugging along doing county council works and h/a bashing dont need a paper scheme to tell me how to change a boiler thank you very much

For guys living in West Sussex, you can get a grant:

[DLMURL="http://sustainablebusiness.org.uk/restart-local/green-deal-grants/"]Green Deal Grants | Sustainable Business Partnership[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FREE PAS 2030 training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back