Discuss Forum app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoker122

Anyone using Apps to view/post threads? Have seen tappatalk briefly but any recommendations v.welcome.

What's the difference in viewing the forum on tapatalk rather than safari? I use safari and don't have any problems.

What's the difference in viewing the forum on tapatalk rather than safari? I use safari and don't have any problems.
Hi Tom, Safari looks a bit small on phone or tablet, hopefully different layout making it easier to use on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor...
Replies
Views
Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
I have a Heatmiser UH8-RF controlling my underfloor heating, connected to the NeoHub with three zones with NeoStat v1 thermostats. This is about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock