Discuss For Sale: Cordless 18v Makita drills and torch light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All,
I have for sale:

1 x Makita combi 8444D MXT,
1 x makita driver 6347D
1 x18v Makita torch light.

i always look after my equipment and the 3 peices are in immaculate condition. i hardly used them. will come with 3 batteries which are in excellent condition. i have always charged the batteries every so often to make sure they do not discharge as when it does, they completely die. i also bought a brand new charger as for some odd reason my original charger went missing from my kitchen worktop (around the same time an engineer came round to fix my washing machine, not that i'm pointing any fingers :wink5:)

comes with a carry case. however, it's not the original but both of the drills fit, the 3 batteries and charger. the only thing that doesn't fit is the torch light.

the reason why i'm selling is because it's excess to my needs as i've purchased a lithium set. oddly enough , i find the the 8444D more powerful than my lithium combi for some reason..

i'm after £165....

any questions please ask...

8444d.jpg
6347d.jpg
IMG_20140310_184402.jpg
case.jpg

Final bump before it goes on fleabay..... £130...just sitting there doing nothing.....

I'm surprised no one's interested as I've seen the 2 drills advertised on ebay with 2 batteries with charger and no case for £130....

batteries are perfect...

i think everybody is after the lithium drills now a days, still a good price for what your asking though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For Sale: Cordless 18v Makita drills and torch light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hey all need a professional opinion, we live in a mid terrace house, previous neighbour has just moved but she had six dogs and house was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm posting here really for a second opinion as we're a bit confused right now! I'll try and be brief. We're renovating a house which we've...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock