Discuss Fluidmaster 550 UK dual flush valve to 35mm flush pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisdonne

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to reconnect my 35mm flush pipe to the Fluidmaster dual flush valve from Screwfix (P.No. 51173)?.

From the drawing this looks as though it could just be for a close coupled suite, i.e. not enough thread left to connect flushpipe back nut.

Many thanks.

Chris Donne.

Thanks, that was the sheet I was looking at and drew the same conclussion, any ideas as to what I might be able to use??

Thanks,

Chris Donne.

both look at diagram 2 it says reconnect close couple or low level pipe

Wow, so it does, it might be OK for me then.

Next question might have to be 'Do you know a good optician'

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Chris Donne

OK, on the strength of what Buckley Plumb said I nipped down to SF in Grimsby and bought the required items, did actually get a new flush pipe as well as the old one was getting a bit tatty, all fitted dead easy and it now works like a charm so many thanks for the advice.

Best wishes,

Chris Donne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluidmaster 550 UK dual flush valve to 35mm flush pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations for a push-button toilet dual flush valve, please (and must have a cable over 310mm)? Tried a Fluidmaster model but plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a dual flush push button that needs replacing (or perhaps just the rods only) and I don't know which kind I need or where to get one. I...
Replies
Views
I am having a real problem with a leak that commenced a couple of months back re my folk’s WC. It is a straightforward Armitage Shanks low-level...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock