Discuss flu seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bry

can you please advice me a product foam to seal flue holes when a new luu been fitted. This would replase cement as i think it is messy and time consumig

cheers bryan:)

fireproof expanding foam, followed by cement outside and plaster inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flu seal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Back