Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fitting hobs for kitchen fitters£? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone fit hobs for kitchen fitters/small builders?
What do you charge/what's the going rate?
I usually aim for £60 for home owners but had an enquiry about the price for 1 per week

I do 'em for £50 barring complications, but then again I've recently found out I'm undercharging on all fronts!!

Anyone fit hobs for kitchen fitters/small builders?
What do you charge/what's the going rate?
I usually aim for £60 for home owners but had an enquiry about the price for 1 per week

Theres probably a tenners worth of brass to go in. And I'll put money on you not getting it, even if you put a reasonable price in. Builders/kitchen fitters want it for free.

haha no trust here whatso ever

pay on completion no bay disconnect it and walk out

not gonna loose much

Never had a problem getting paid, then again I only really do for one KF I know & one Developer I do quite a bit for. The KF I work for fits the hob, I just pipe up, connect & commission.

It will be more than one visit. Get a sheet made up that details the scope etc and get him to sign it. Also have a section for time on and off site with your rate either shown as a code or as what it is. Keeps him focused on how long you are actually there and charge for every second.

See if you can get him to supply materials, lessens the risk if he is a bad payer and if it all goes wrong then all you have lost is time. No 30 day credit either. Paid either in stages or at completion by bank transfer or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitting hobs for kitchen fitters£? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock