Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli HE31 C - intermittent hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can anyone advise why I am getting intermittent hot water from my Ferroli HE31C combination boiler.
I have noticed when calling for hot water, sometimes the boiler will fire up straight away, start to give hot water then show a D1 code indicating it has reached temperature. Sometimes if the water is still running, the boiler will fire up again until temperature is reached. This cycle continues until the amount of hot water required for showering or other uses is reached.
The diverter valve appears to be ok.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You need a gas Safe engineer we will not provide diy gas info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli HE31 C - intermittent hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working fine and have to use it for the water to be hot. No fault codes. Clicking noise in the pcb on trying for hot water? Things I have checked. Diverter...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock