Discuss Ferroli fault every Sunday in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey there. We have a Ferroli boiler in our commercial premises. It is set on a schedule for 9-5 Friday and a few hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Every Sunday morning we come into an error code of A01. I know what the code means but what I wanted help with is why does it happen on the same day every week?

Have you tried leaving it on longer over the weekend? A01 is gas valve, and them gas valves don't like it if they get particularly cold. All I can imagine is that with the little/shorter use over the weekend it cuts out as it cools down.

Also have you had it regularly serviced?

Reply to Ferroli fault every Sunday in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Back