Discuss Fair warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Croppies on call out soon brave yourself!.

All my callouts are at least 50 mile away. However, if I get a phone call starting with "All roight boi?" I swear I will visit your boatshed and pee in your drysuit!

photo (11).JPG

i saw this in toolstation and though of you Lame.......worrying isn't it

are you insinuating lames in a shed somewhere drinking coffee and bashing one out LOL

He only does it for the neoprene dry suit......and then swears blind it has a leak in the crutch area......i bet he even says he needs the KY for the neck and wrist seals

I dont like dry suits, if you fart, it stays with you all night!! anyhow only ILB crew wear drybags, old folk like me dont do well on bouncy rubber rings, takes to long to recover

He only does it for the neoprene dry suit......and then swears blind it has a leak in the crutch area......i bet he even says he needs the KY for the neck and wrist seals

You seem to know an awfull lot about this strange practice!

You seem to know an awfull lot about this strange practice!

Cant beat going down in a dry suit.....mines a rear loader so the zip is at the back. The fart is a nice surprise for whoever unzips you and liberates the noxious gas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fair warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock