Discuss Fair warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Croppies on call out soon brave yourself!.

whats his callout number, I can feel a breakdown coming on at least 50 miles away :)

All my callouts are at least 50 mile away. However, if I get a phone call starting with "All roight boi?" I swear I will visit your boatshed and pee in your drysuit!

only wear a boiler suit and sit inside a nice warm cabin drinking coffee, till things go wrong!

photo (11).JPG

i saw this in toolstation and though of you Lame.......worrying isn't it

you throw yourself out of bed in the early hours and try putting on a shirt and tie doh :)

are you insinuating lames in a shed somewhere drinking coffee and bashing one out LOL

He only does it for the neoprene dry suit......and then swears blind it has a leak in the crutch area......i bet he even says he needs the KY for the neck and wrist seals

I dont like dry suits, if you fart, it stays with you all night!! anyhow only ILB crew wear drybags, old folk like me dont do well on bouncy rubber rings, takes to long to recover

He only does it for the neoprene dry suit......and then swears blind it has a leak in the crutch area......i bet he even says he needs the KY for the neck and wrist seals

You seem to know an awfull lot about this strange practice!

You seem to know an awfull lot about this strange practice!

Cant beat going down in a dry suit.....mines a rear loader so the zip is at the back. The fart is a nice surprise for whoever unzips you and liberates the noxious gas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fair warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Nibe ASHP alarm code 005 low pressure warning, anyone know the cause?
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, My boiler is Remeha avanta ace 28c - Avanta Ace - The Feeling of Warmth - Remeha - https://www.remeha.nl/product/avanta-ace It's 1 year...
Replies
Views
Joey T
J
My dishwasher stopped working the other day - a red warning light comes on and it won't start. I have disconnected it and pulled it out and have...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
I’ve a Megaflo system with a conventional boiler, and yesterday, with no warning, it stopped passing any water. The cold flow is fine, there’s...
Replies
Views
Back