Discuss Fa cup final in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

PORTSMOUTH Will win

he just missed a penelty!!!!!!! well, had it saved

missed peny

now a chelsea free kick

theyve scored, drogba

Last edited by a moderator:
Uk Plumbing forums answer to johny Motson ,hay fuzzy:D

Was going to say lucky win as did not see but apparently Chelsea hit Portsmouth’s post 5 times in the first half

Next stop

World cup
mark your dairy if you want to watch or if you want to charge a premium rate and work through ;)

England-Usa 12/6 19.30
England-Algeria 18/6 19.30
England-Slovenia 23/6 15.00

Scotland play.....oh,not there,Wales play....ohh not there,Irland play....oh no, both not there,well I never ,there is always next time and the time after that and........ :(:D

Mind you if England do as well as usual,think there will be the usual petition for a scrappage scheme :p

Last edited by a moderator:
let me finish let me finish.............
portsmouth will wn nothing this year
stop jumping the gun puddle, if you let people finish you will see the full picture
i knew chelsea would do it
he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fa cup final in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking for a plumber who can do a final inspection in the Boston, MA area. The work is already complete. I will be happy to pay for their...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, I'm trying to make some inquires regarding government funded boiler replacement schemes. My friend passed away recently, suddenly...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock