Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Extractor fan pumping down underfloor ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Can this be done ? Cant go any other way ! Its a under-staires toilet ? Can i go down under the floor with rigid ducting and to a air brick outside ? Its only a toilet and a sink in there !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget to fit another vent other side high level to get cross ventilation i would do it in my own house if i had to

its possible, im assuming your fitting the fan at high level and running ducting down boxing/inside a wall? you may have to keep the duct falling away to the vent grill as you will probably get condensation build up inside. Insulated ducting would help this.

you could consider a false ceiling? ducting into floor above?

Its understairs ! With the positions i could only vent down a stud wall that will be built ! Ill keep thinking about it ! Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Extractor fan pumping down underfloor ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock