Search the forum,

Discuss Extractor fan pumping down underfloor ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Can this be done ? Cant go any other way ! Its a under-staires toilet ? Can i go down under the floor with rigid ducting and to a air brick outside ? Its only a toilet and a sink in there !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget to fit another vent other side high level to get cross ventilation i would do it in my own house if i had to

its possible, im assuming your fitting the fan at high level and running ducting down boxing/inside a wall? you may have to keep the duct falling away to the vent grill as you will probably get condensation build up inside. Insulated ducting would help this.

you could consider a false ceiling? ducting into floor above?

Its understairs ! With the positions i could only vent down a stud wall that will be built ! Ill keep thinking about it ! Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Extractor fan pumping down underfloor ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A close relative has moved to a new property and there is a small ground floor toilet room with a non working extractor fan fitted to the ceiling. The make of the fan is "Sector" and when removing the cover it has two time settings I am guessing for how long the fan stays on after switch off...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100% coming from the toilet. Tried Lugi worlds best plunger, that air gun blaster and 50 buckets of hot water down the toilet for 2-3 days and no joy, the...
Replies
Views
T
Morning, Im in a top floor tenement flat with access to the attic space. I have a combi boiler with flue that emits vertically up through the roof. My kitchen is situated internally with no easy access to an external wall. Could I fit a kitchen extractor that ducts vertically then right angles...
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only problem is it's a tiled floor and the original toilet has been fit then tiled around. So when I remove they'll be a hole in the floor tiling. The new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock