Discuss Expiry date on Mapei Shower waterproofing kit - One month ago in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the tape.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 10.43.48.jpg

Circumstances changed and I was not able to do the shower upgrade until now. I had a look at the bucket and see that the product seems to have a shelf life of two years but, as luck would have it that two year shelf live expired three weeks ago.

Would I be okay to use this product do you think? How strict are those shelf live dates?

Regards,
Dave

Reply to Expiry date on Mapei Shower waterproofing kit - One month ago in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
TL;DR version Getting new combi to replace vented conventional system Q 1) thoughts and opinions of weather compensating programmers? Q 2) Most...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock