Discuss Expensive Circlip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Edmondson

Hello,

I wondered if anyone knew where I could get a circlip like the pic?

2014-10-13%2011.28.54.jpg

Picture is here if it won't show up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jc6iosehk9hp1xb/2014-10-13 11.28.54.jpg?dl=0

I nice plumber gave me a different one off an old tap but it was a bit to thick and keeps poping off.

I think I could buy a reviver kit from screwfix but £13 for a clip seems like a lot and I'm not even sure it is the correct one as I can't find any part numbers on the tap.

oooooooooooooh just buy the kit, one might fit, nice picture by the way, not a lot of use though

Thanks lame plumber, very helpful!! If I got the reviver kit I would have the whole tap just sitting around doing nothing and would be £12.57 lighter.

I think I have a solution thanks to "phone Dad". I went to a bike shop and got one from them for free. It went on with a bit of
persuasion from the persuader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Expensive Circlip in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock