Discuss expansion vessel cordless inflator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A work colleague bought a set of rothenberger grips & it came with a free battery powered pump from plumbs years ago it didn't have enough guts to pump up a little rugby ball lol!!

I use the small Stanley compressor from screwfix. I've had the battery compressor and it was pants, probably because it was cheap. The foot pump type are just hard work, especially if it's a large vessel.
would be if your trying to raise the titanic! lol

get some muscle on you,hand pump works fine,ba.ttery powerd pumps indeed,its not a car tyre pfffttt

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the only one on here who has good reason for having a cordless, but cant stand the bloody things....

Are you draining the vessel first? Theres not a lot of graft required. I use a cheap Halfords foot pump, and a regin adapter for the auckward to get into ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to expansion vessel cordless inflator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock