Discuss Evo smart heating help BT39 northern ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone able to provide some help with evo smart heating system?
Just moved house on Wednesday and 2 errors showing ….one the utility actuator needs reset and the other is a cons fault hot water valve actuator.
what does this mean and how do I fix it? Please

Reply to Evo smart heating help BT39 northern ireland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 38cxi the heating works but no hot water i have changed the internal parts on the diverter valve installed a new heat exchanger and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to identify components in my central heating setup as a precursor to installing a smart thermostat and TRVs (looking at Tado...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just moved house on Wednesday. It has an eco smart heating system. 2 errors have flagged up…one the utility activator. And the other as per...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock