Discuss Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking forward to Euro 16 for 2 years, and the first England game is on a saturday night and I'll miss it as my girlfriend will make a big deal if I watch it as we normally go out , she cant stand football. I'll have to not know the score so I can watch it in piece tomorrow.

why can't it be mid week?? 2pm kick of for the second game is it on a tuesday or something? no problem but not saturday night!

Don't need to watch it anyway Russia will win

Well done Wales cracking start for you. Now for the usual stress of an England game..

I am ready for yet another england game , image.jpgthis babys new and unopened , I only have a drink when we score , Pffttttttt

I am ready for yet another england game , View attachment 26467this babys new and unopened , I only have a drink when we score , Pffttttttt

Hope you have something else to drink then :)

Well done Wales. Cracking game. Skrtel should have been off. No good having the extra officials on the goal line if they are turning a blind eye to things.

Only went for the day no way im camping always pees it down when i go festivals Lol

I was going to give the language filter a work out. Not worth the bother.

No defence. Wiltshire looks way off the pace. Kane stuck on his own doing nothing. Bring on a late sub to control the game....James Milner.
Joe hart looks like a liability at the moment too. So disappointed.

Only went for the day no way im camping always pees it down when i go festivals Lol

First time I went to Download was first time I experienced full on hayfever. Probably induced because in the sun it's a giant dust ball. Spent the whole weekend visibly crying uncontrollably. Which it turns out gets you a lot of attention from women, they are suckers for vulnerability. But it turns out that that attention is impossible to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back