Search the forum,

Discuss Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are you predictions on winners guys.

I am going Spain, Germany or Belgium to win. England to not make it past the group stages

England to be pi$$ poor and then if by some chance they are better than poop I will be pleasantly surprised.

Aim low. Be happy.

A few quid on Germany.
Got Portugal down as a bit more of a long shot. If Ronaldo can get the service from his shaky team he will hit back of net again and again.

France let me down tonight!:disappointed:

I've been looking forward to Euro 16 for 2 years, and the first England game is on a saturday night and I'll miss it as my girlfriend will make a big deal if I watch it as we normally go out , she cant stand football. I'll have to not know the score so I can watch it in piece tomorrow.

why can't it be mid week?? 2pm kick of for the second game is it on a tuesday or something? no problem but not saturday night!

I've been looking forward to Euro 16 for 2 years, and the first England game is on a saturday night and I'll miss it as my girlfriend will make a big deal if I watch it as we normally go out , she cant stand football. I'll have to not know the score so I can watch it in piece tomorrow.

why can't it be mid week?? 2pm kick of for the second game is it on a tuesday or something? no problem but not saturday night!

Don't need to watch it anyway Russia will win

Well done Wales cracking start for you. Now for the usual stress of an England game..

I am ready for yet another england game , image.jpgthis babys new and unopened , I only have a drink when we score , Pffttttttt

I am ready for yet another england game , View attachment 26467this babys new and unopened , I only have a drink when we score , Pffttttttt

Hope you have something else to drink then :)

Well done Wales. Cracking game. Skrtel should have been off. No good having the extra officials on the goal line if they are turning a blind eye to things.

Only went for the day no way im camping always pees it down when i go festivals Lol

I was going to give the language filter a work out. Not worth the bother.

No defence. Wiltshire looks way off the pace. Kane stuck on his own doing nothing. Bring on a late sub to control the game....James Milner.
Joe hart looks like a liability at the moment too. So disappointed.

Only went for the day no way im camping always pees it down when i go festivals Lol

First time I went to Download was first time I experienced full on hayfever. Probably induced because in the sun it's a giant dust ball. Spent the whole weekend visibly crying uncontrollably. Which it turns out gets you a lot of attention from women, they are suckers for vulnerability. But it turns out that that attention is impossible to convert.

Also while wasted at Download in the VIP area (yeah, i'm a rock star) I joined about 30 drinking straws together to try and steal sips from people's drinks while being about 20ft away. Realy funny while they are chatting at the bar and this sneaky probing ultra long straw wobbles up to their drink, just out of their peripheral vision and starts trying to suck at their drink. Most people found it funny when they noticed, a couple of people took offence and at least one bloke snatched it away and ripped it apart. Not that it way actually possible to suck it away anyway. Some people have no sense of humour. Especially heavily tattooed rock types wearing sunglasses indoors.

But yeah, football. I don't follow it but I hope England win. It'll justify all the stabbings and water cannon stuff.

No defence. Wiltshire looks way off the pace. Kane stuck on his own doing nothing. Bring on a late sub to control the game....James Milner.
Joe hart looks like a liability at the moment too. So disappointed.

Totally agree. Not sure why he didn't bring vardy on. 1 goal is never enough

As always England flatter to decieve.
That said there was promise i thought rooney played in his new position.

Wtf spends 50m quid on Raheem Sterling.
Don't worry though, we can't fail to be the Welsh. ...

Going to spend 3 nights in Lille on Tues. Will be watching both group games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock