Discuss Erbauer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/erbauer-erb373rsp-1100w-reciprocating-saw-240v/80388

Hi guys looking for a little input.

What do you think of this brand? They remind me of Makita, but what do you think?

I'm looking for a new ripsaw & recipitator!

Talk to me!!

imo, they are a good budget brand made in germany and construction wise on par with bosch.

i think there cordless stuff is a bit on the £££ side though compared to well known brands. batteries a little iffy but cheap to replace. i think they have metal gearing too which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bod lifting hatches floors etc

My recip for cutting old metal tanks out, notches etc

imo, they are a good budget brand made in germany and construction wise on par with bosch.

i think there cordless stuff is a bit on the £££ side though compared to well known brands. batteries a little iffy but cheap to replace. i think they have metal gearing too which is good.

Interesting REDSAW, I had Erbuar down as Screwfix own brand/made in China/rebadged/no parts available throwaways?

The colours atempt you to think Makita but they're 3x the price and better made.

erbauer= kack bought a sds 24v drill breaker. no guts batteries dont last

Buy it, for that money it doesn't have to last long.

I have an erbauer router and I'm happy with it but certain parts of it are identical to a JCB one I saw in B&Q, this leads me to believe they're all made in China in probably the same factory.

I have a Makita recipo and I have to admit I don't use it that much, its great for ripping out old wooden airing cupboards though.

Interesting REDSAW, I had Erbuar down as Screwfix own brand/made in China/rebadged/no parts available throwaways?

The colours atempt you to think Makita but they're 3x the price and better made.

nah, thats easy to assume.
there was an outlet near to my mums who sold this brand and they were a service center to that same brand. i used to go in quite a bit and learned a bit of info from them. it was a good place to know as they sold the stuff a lot cheaper than screwfix.

saying that, nearly everything is made in china these days.

1. bought a circular saw, got it out the box, took it back as looked flimsy and rubbish, never even used it
2. bought an angle grinder took it back as was broke.

if I buy cheap I buy, TITAN, black and decker or some bosch tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Erbauer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock