Discuss Emersion heater install in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tash Jan

I am fitting a 80 lt back up emersion, flat tank it's back up while I interview the existing gas boiler, mechanically not gas wise. I only have 14 mm pipes up stairs the run to shower is 2m for hot and cold pipes. There is no chance to fit a larger supply pipe. I am aware of press reduction Vale and temp control valve requirements and the required circuit. My q is should I run 20mm from 14mm at Bath, shower supply to the emersion or will the 14mm be OK it's to shower while boiler in bits

What’s the feed pipe(size) to the immersion?

Reply to Emersion heater install in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock