Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had this come through yesterday ,

Hi,

You're registered with the Mirai Group for gas work. We are currently recruiting for contract service engineers earning £18 per property.

You will be a self-employed contractor, therefore you will need:
ACS - CCN1 - CENWAT - CPA1 - CKR1 - HTR1
3-4 years experience in servicing
Own van
Own tools including a calibrated flue gas analyser
Public liability insurance for £2 million

You will be working on social housing work within the Plymouth area. This is an ongoing contract.

You will be paid £18 per property depending on the amount of properties you do in the day will depend on the wage you earn. For example if you complete 8 jobs a day that will be £144 for the day. If we base this on 10 jobs a day which is £180 for the day, £900 for the week and around £46,800 for the year for doing only servicing work.

For more information please call Shannon on 01908 612 652.

Kind Regards
Shannon Phillips

Nice rate and had to chortle how they now say you could get unto 46 k a year just doing servicing !!!

Yeh 7 days a week and to get 10 completes - youd have to run around to 12 or 13 addresses for the usual out-card brigade.

They say servicing but I presume it's cp12's. is it????
Even a service £18 a property Is poop wages lol

Why don't you play along with them for a couple of weeks via email.

Get some more info and see if they will send you what they require you to do for the vast some of money.
Payment terms might be a good starter

Send them a reply and treat them with the contempt that they deserve

Is this crap starting to do the rounds again !! £18 pr house, expect full service on everything, gas check, and CP12, that price includes fires and the odd back boiler, running around from one end of Plymouth to the other on a good day you may do 6 and remember your paying for the fuel as well, had some of this about 5 years back for same money, was a total pain in the backside , got messed around no end think I give it about 3 weeks, some of the other guys lasted a couple of days some a bit longer, think they went through almost every gas guy in Plymouth, They just love using new fitters that still live at home ,no commitments and think stuffing a analyser into everything is a service .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Email in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There! It's a great day at Master Blaster Plumbing and Drain LLC! We are hiring Plumbing and Drain Technicians that already possess Plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock