Search the forum,
  • Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 142
  • Views 2K

Discuss Election poll...who will win vote now! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

make your honest selection lets see if we represent the %, one vote each and be honest.!.

ukip

labour

conservatives

other

voting labour again this time. The whole Conservative campaign makes me sick to be honest, they hammer on about budget deficit and just as much they point the finger at benefit claimants and immigrants.

They whole "on benefits" stigma was worsened by them, if someone struggles surely they are lazy its their own fault, actualy no one struggles, despite growing number of deprived children and families relying on foodbank and growning generation who cant afford a home, people dont struggle they just exploit welfare, people dont struggle they are lazy.

Then they tell you about a 50 year old bloke with 10 kids spending his days on xbox.. They demonise these poor people. They call them leeches. Instead we should feel sorry for them and their sad life. Why not instead tell us about all those big shots who rip off the masses, avoid paying millions in tax, exploit their power and avoid any sort of punishment because they are above the law?

Thats who conservatives support. The few who exploit the many.

whilst playing golf or sitting on a beach while their 800 employees slave on earning them money!!

bit like a mirror reflection to what you say, rich mans xbox!! mad aint it.lol

I'm actually going to vote this year. First time I've voted in my adult life.

haha, i cant make my vote it wont let me lol.

my daughter says...it has to be blue or red in this election, ukip, libs, green etc is a waste of vote because it will be a hung parliment!!

she makes sense and a graduate i let you know, like she does me.haha

voting labour again this time. The whole Conservative campaign makes me sick to be honest, they hammer on about budget deficit and just as much they point the finger at benefit claimants and immigrants.

They whole "on benefits" stigma was worsened by them, if someone struggles surely they are lazy its their own fault, actualy no one struggles, despite growing number of deprived children and families relying on foodbank and growning generation who cant afford a home, people dont struggle they just exploit welfare, people dont struggle they are lazy.

Then they tell you about a 50 year old bloke with 10 kids spending his days on xbox.. They demonise these poor people. They call them leeches. Instead we should feel sorry for them and their sad life. Why not instead tell us about all those big shots who rip off the masses, avoid paying millions in tax, exploit their power and avoid any sort of punishment because they are above the law?

Thats who conservatives support. The few who exploit the many.

I'd honestly say there is a majority that are just lazy scum that do leech off society

And the ones that actually do deserve the benefits probably loss out to these scumbags

The system is a total mess

Nothing could persuade me to vote labour. They are economically illiterate, and any pretense that they have to represent or understand working people disappeared years ago. Neither Milliband nor Balls are fit to run a whelk stall. And I am sick of paying so much tax, and I believe that they would waste most of it. The problem with public services is not lack of money. Its how they are run.

The Greens are even more economically illiterate than Labour. Nicer people possibly, but still a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

I have been a UKIP member since 2011, mostly because I think we should leave the European Union. I had a row with Mastodon on this very board about it a year or so ago, when he claimed it was just a cover for racist cr@p. Whilst I still agree with much UKIP policy (out of EU, grammar schools, simpler tax system) I have to accept that Mas was right, and it contains too many racist nutters for me to feel comfortable there.

In this constituency, voting Lib-dem is pretty much a vote in favour of sleaze and treachery - or at least for people who covered up and connived at it. And nationally, they are a joke. Vince Cable? If he's a trained economist, I am the king of Siam.

Which leaves me with shiny Dave, the polished tu rd. The least rubbish of a set of poor options. Ye Gods.

Where have the :nono: Statesmen gone? When I was growing up, we had towering intellects in politics. You might not agree with them, but these were people of real brain power. I doesn't matter whether you preferred Enoch Powell or Tony Benn, they both had brains that could heat soup at 100 paces. The current lot are just lightweights - they wouldnt have run a TV gameshow in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually going to vote this year. First time I've voted in my adult life.

Good for you! Have had to constantly bring the Mrs up to speed with the election. She's just not fussed and has never voted. This year she's voting though.

What used to annoy me is at 16 I was old enough to work and old enough to pay taxes but not allowed to have a say in who and how spent it. For me that's wrong! So always make a point of voting this year I'm going into work late to be sure it's done as I'm on call and can't guarantee I'll be back in time

Not sure this is a good idea. The last time the forum got political there was a huge falling out which took months for the forum to settle.

I'm out of this. My politics are my business and that's how they're staying.

Not sure this is a good idea. The last time the forum got political there was a huge falling out which took months for the forum to settle.

Sitting on the fence? That's most unlike you lord croppie...

The important thing is to accept that however strongly we hold our own views, others can hold different views in good faith without being evil or stupid.

I can't wait for borris to run the Conservative party. What would have made this election special would have been borris on the right and the correct milliband to the left. I genuinely believe we have all been robbed!

Where I live at a local level labour is the party that would do the greatest work our conservative candidate is a complete waste of space. And if I'm being honest I think labour will win back the seat.

However I cannot trust labour at a national level they will run us into the ground and undo everything ultimately leading Us To another 15/20 years of austerity.

As for the greens go google how much money they wasted running a campaign to raise council tax in Brighton which they later dropped! Look at what they spent on it versus what they were trying to raise from it and see if the numbers add up! Not to mention the ÂŁ10 minimum wage and 30 hour weeks they'd like to implement. Sounds great but nothing would get done!

UKIP well until they loose the loonies they'll never get to a level where they can be taking seriously. And I'm sorry but Nigel needs to go.

I should also say that its an absolute boon and a privilege to live in a country where we can all post these opinions on an open forum, under our own names, and not fear a knock at the door in the middle of the night.

As it should be Brother.

after the field gate has been open already long enough for a heard of cows to rush in and eat all the grass and leave it full of cr,,p......does not matter who takes over...still have to wait till cr..p has changed to manure and sprouts of grass appear again
you can spread the cr..p around the field here and there..putting less cr..p in some areas and more in other,.....but the manure still needs some time...vote as you wish..but keep ya wellies on.

The beauty of it is we can hold an opinion that is neither any more right or wrong then the opinion of the person next to you. Getting angry or judging someone based on it won't change a thing ultimately it's the opinion of the masses that matters and still it isn't any more right or wrong then any other opinion

Where have the :nono: Statesmen gone? When I was growing up, we had towering intellects in politics. You might not agree with them, but these were people of real brain power. I doesn't matter whether you preferred Enoch Powell or Tony Benn, they both had brains that could heat soup at 100 paces. The current lot are just lightweights - they wouldnt have run a TV gameshow in the past.

Modern politics is all about mass appeal. Media constantly tells us shock stories about illegal immirants or war in Ukraine, whilst in the big picture these are non-issues, psychologically these stories capture peoples imagination, its shock and fear value. Politicians play on these emotions to the point where their whole agenda is focused on issues which really dont matter but will grant them the votes so they go for it.

Ideally you want an economist running the country, less emotions and more efficency. Cold hard numbers and statistics should create appeal instead of half made up stories in the Sun paper. So maybe intellect is valued less these days hence politicians are dumbed down as well.

labour,would never vote tory,those ba8stids decimated wales and it will never be forgotten

I say don't vote crash the whole system as it stands force a hung parliament, we need to get rid of nearly all these politicians . Nothing but thieves in suites borderline scum of the earth look at gordon browns attitude when he was caught out by that old lady oop norf .Should have been fired on the spot but no he was misunderstood !!!!

The whole system is in need of a shake up and the idea of that you can only vote blue or red pffft. If i vote maybe a protest vote i do think UKIP say what no one wants to hear so possibly UKIP but then may change my mind if i decide on the day

you may have noticed that i did not put lib-dems on the list as they usually are in 3rd largest party.

this is because of their last 5 years actions, i dont think they will even get enough seats to de-stablise a bicycle..lol

my votes buggered anyway, the one i want to vote for wont get in, my second choice wont get a majority. this leaves vote one which will go with the party i dont want in who has already shafted the party thats left.
all that remains is a aprty that will make me a vegan or one that changes my accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my votes buggered anyway, the one i want to vote for wont get in, my second choice wont get a majority. this leaves vote one which will go with the party i dont want in who has already shafted the party thats left.
all that remains is a aprty that will make me a vegan or one that changes my accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well your stuffed then bud! lol

Am SNP....and hope they do well. Will help bring a fairer country for all ;)

ps u dont need to put lib dems...they will bend over for whoever is in power ;)

U obviously believe what they tell you...if Scotland stays within the UK ...we want a strong but fair economy...(wont happen with TORY) as it helps us too.
Stop believing the paper they sell down south and research m8 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Election poll...who will win vote now! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock