Discuss EcoTEC Pro - does it come with built-in manual clock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

As per title - picture on my favourite merchants' site shows a clock but I'm fairly sure they're not included as standard...

Cheers lads. That naughty scamp Raymondo got my hopes up, the rascal...

Sorry Mas. Did I mislead you?

No more than usual with merchants Ray. What's that expression about the picture being only a representation and the the actual item being different?! :D

Seriously, I was fairly sure they didn't but seeing the piccy I thought they might have changed the spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EcoTEC Pro - does it come with built-in manual clock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Back