Search the forum,

Discuss EcoTEC Pro - does it come with built-in manual clock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

As per title - picture on my favourite merchants' site shows a clock but I'm fairly sure they're not included as standard...

Cheers lads. That naughty scamp Raymondo got my hopes up, the rascal...

Sorry Mas. Did I mislead you?

No more than usual with merchants Ray. What's that expression about the picture being only a representation and the the actual item being different?! :D

Seriously, I was fairly sure they didn't but seeing the piccy I thought they might have changed the spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EcoTEC Pro - does it come with built-in manual clock? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can offer any advice/solutions... I have a boiler, a Valient EcoTec 28 pro, which was fitted a year ago. It makes a droning noise which resonates through the entire house. When it startes you hear this drone, which is loud enough to wake you if it kicks in during the...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock