Discuss Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
a defo take a few, random question i had a lil fire the other week my blow torch fell over when i was using it(dust sheets went up and burnt the carpet lucky size of 5 pence) still am not looking for burn proof but wee accidents like that will these dust sheets take that. o they were harris cotton dust sheets.

i take a few 3x3 and 2 stair runners

Ok good response so far.

massod they won't print individual logos it would be 1 logo on 400 sheets so if we do it collectively as a plain coloured sheet then if we wanted have out logos put on ourselves. I would just use the company that produces my t shirts and jumpers but have them printed rather then embroided.

i think to make this affordable we would need to order around 400 between us but if you think along the lines of placing an annual order rather then just popping into screwfix as you need them then it's not that bad. Just waiting to hear back on what happens to the price if we order that many as individually with no minimum order they just aren't viable so as much interest as we can then I think we are on.

Downside to selling them is competitors getting in on the action after all it's us trying to get ahead and look smarter. But it's your sheet you do as you please with it. I did think about mr stafford on this but not sure how he'd feel tying money up in dust sheets. But it would make placing the order ALOT easier especially for those needing vat receipts etc.

im making headway with the rep now so hopefully come this evening once a few more of us are in and responding we can do something on this.

Square 3m x 3m
Rectangle 1.8 x1.5
stair runners at 0.8m x 6m

im guessing most of us would take two squares, two rectangle and two stair runners.

so that could be 6 each

30 of us sign up and thats 180 sheets.

massod they won't print individual logos it would be 1 logo on 400 sheets so if we do it collectively as a plain coloured sheet then if we wanted have out logos put on ourselves. I would just use the company that produces my t shirts and jumpers but have them printed rather then embroided.

Yeah, I know they won't do individual ones, I was asking who you use for T-shirts etc. Because I'm not sure if the company who do my shirts could print such a large format.

I use 2 local company's aws workwear and print more. Also print big have been recommended to me.

i would be happy for ray to take over if he is interested as he would carry a lot more punch then little old me and is used to negotiating the best deals so Ray if you're interested speak up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock