Discuss Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Morning all

i know a few of us like the British gas style dust sheets, you know the heavy duty waterproof ones. I have made contact with a rep for the company that makes them and so far he has been ace.

After er a recent thread it was suggested that perhaps an alliance/plumbers collective was formed similar to how the merchants operate in regards to buying.

these sheets unfortunately aren't the cheapest but as a former BG minion I can vouch for there quality and durability I still haven't had a sheet last as long as there's did.....

so my question is, is anyone else interested in these sheets and hopefully we can get something done on the price. I have asked about different colours as it can co inside with your brand, personally my choice is black or grey.

i know a few people are keen on raising there image and looking that little bit smarter then the rest. And my opinion is that this is one way to look that bit smarter and perhaps gain more referrals.

And before you all jump over this saying it's just dust sheets what's the point... Too much money for a throw away item etc

think from a customers point of view, heavy dust dust sheets in a colour that matches your company image sprawled out across the customers house showing you care about their property and how your interpreted as a tradesmen in someone's home. Also a few pictures of said sheets layer out in the work area posted on your website.

They can print you logo but minimum order for that would be 400 dust sheets and well.... That's just impractical, so I will take mine to the local printers and get my logo printed on for £3 an item

if your interested please let it be known quick so I can raise the concept with the rep

cheers all

me too, as Steve says price important, but also size, are they one size fits all or different sizes.

Yeah I'd be up for it , I remember the thread about them

Ok I've hit a few speed bumps with this, so am trying to iron them out as we speak and I will come back with prices once I have done so, but please keep letting me know your interest so I know who to message etc once we have a solid price and quantity.

Oh and current sizes are 3m x 3m or 1.8 x1.5 and stair runners at 0.8m x 6m

Ha, funny you should mention this! I've also been talking to the rep (Dave McGlynn) from Florprotec! I'm interested in how to get them printed with my logo. What printers do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dust sheets (please read) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock