Discuss Driving ban in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
could actually be a benifit i know a few builders who lost their licence and had to start employing people and never looked back same as a friend of ours couldnt sell his and girlfriends flats in the middle of a recesion and were forced into renting them both out when the had to up size due to children and they now have a small property empire

Yep , I feel for you mate, that must be a right sickener , depending on your speed/s I never really regard a few miles per hour over the limit much of a crime .

All of mine over the years have been a SP30, anyone wanna guess what the lowest recorded speed was?

I got my points in Wales when on holiday visiting relatives. Seem more strict there

Thats a great idea Ray had, amount of folks on here looking for experience..... advertise a 3 month teach for keen learner with clean driving license lol.

For the record. Not looking for sympathy. I was doing 66mph on the first occasion and 70mph on the second. Both in a 60mph zone.
just do 70mph on the motorway and watch nearly everyone drive pass you. Crazy. I've even been passed by a police car before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got done twice in 3 weeks when I was driving hundreds of miles a day 1st time I couldn't argue 80 on a dual carriage way and I said to the policeman why have you pulled me over and not the car in front or the car behind both also doing 80 and his response was your in a van so 20mph over the limit, I said my van is under 3.5 tons so I can do 70 but he got his book out and showed me so I couldn't argue with that.

The 2nd time I was driving through a village I didn't know and spotted the camera van from miles away on a bend facing away from me. Not a problem as I was doing 30, I went round the bend and down the big hill and looked at my speedo and it had drifted up and a week later the letter came I was clocked at 37mph! I got offered the course and even the woman taking the course said it was a bit harsh!

Heard on radio yesterday that insurance Co are going to start upping costs on renewal for motoring offences, but no excuse for speeding, I know we all do it, but most people know where local camera's are , and spots used by police for Mobile units, was you paying attention at the time or on the Phone ??

always a solution, just get on it! lol

IMG_5667_LG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Driving ban in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock