Discuss Driving ban in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JCSPLUMBING

Can't believe it, I got banned for 3 months for 12 points for two speeding offences on the same road from two different cameras. I had 6 points. I'm buggered now. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Wife's offered to drive for me but I reckon that would cause major arguments eventually. I was lucky I only got 3 months and not the normal 6 but I had a good motoring solicitor. I may have to pair up with someone.

Flippin' eck

Maybe find one of those guys offering to work for peanuts in exchange for work experience? He drives, you teach?

I have heard of people with more than 12 points and still keeping licence as their job depended on driving.

Not that lucky mate. I tried that one. He wasn't buying into it but did halve the ban length

Really sorry to hear that, JCSPLUMBING, sounds like Rays idea may be a good thing for you both, you never know you may get on so well that it becomes long term. I hope it works out well.

Yep , I feel for you mate, that must be a right sickener , depending on your speed/s I never really regard a few miles per hour over the limit much of a crime .

TBH the last thing you will get from me is sympathy. With 6 points already on your license you should have known better.
Its not like it was your first offence.

Speed cameras are the worst thing in this world, i'd say about 10% of people actually drive at the speed limit all the time

ive been lucky up to now though, i've gone through about 6-8 speed cameras that ive questioned my speed on afterwards but nothing in the post just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Driving ban in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock