Discuss Dreading it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have nothing to do until 4pm then got to go in for a disciplinary meeting so might have nothing to do for a while if they get what they want.

Good luck and don't admit to anything. Seriously don't.

What you done milsy?!

I had a day off in between christmas and new year and never phoned in and never phoned back after they left me a message. I also apperntly have repeatedly swore at the girls in the office. My answer to that was have I F which probably wasnt the best lol.

This is the first time ive ever done anything like this in over 2 years for them (or ever infact) that I have ever had to go into a disciplinary hearing But I know they want me out as I have told them they dont run our side properly too many times and the doctor wants to sign me off for stress.

But I have a couple of mates who have to do these quite often so they were prepping me for this the other day whilst in the pub.

Have you told them about the stress? They should have acted upon it if you have mentioned it. Hope it goes well for you mate.

Get on with finishing the garage conversion round the corner. Up the sticks to swap out a toilet inlet valve and then the main event. The live lead work. Can't wait.

I had a day off in between christmas and new year and never phoned in and never phoned back after they left me a message. I also apperntly have repeatedly swore at the girls in the office. My answer to that was have I F which probably wasnt the best lol.

This is the first time ive ever done anything like this in over 2 years for them (or ever infact) that I have ever had to go into a disciplinary hearing But I know they want me out as I have told them they dont run our side properly too many times and the doctor wants to sign me off for stress.

But I have a couple of mates who have to do these quite often so they were prepping me for this the other day whilst in the pub.

As Bod said, get someone to go in with you and if you have a phone with the record function put it to good use.

Have you told them about the stress? They should have acted upon it if you have mentioned it. Hope it goes well for you mate.

Yeah they told me to stop doing overtime then 10 mins later told me I had to go onto 24 hour call out lol. but this has been brewing for 3 months in a way I hope they sack me as I cant bear to work there any more.

I'm off to an Intergas course in the morning and then Carr Taylor vineyard in the afternoon to test a van they've sited ready for the fruit pickers.

Is this he investigation or the disciplinary hearing ?

Disciplinary hearing. I had to go in on thursday afternoon for the investigation meeting after I had to carry out an lpg job as im the only 1 able to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dreading it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back