Discuss Drayton LP522 CH weekend timer not changing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LauraKate

Hi
I have managed to set our Drayton LP522 CH M to F, using 2 of the 3 ON/OFF settings. But when trying to set the weekend times, the timer won't work, so we have managed to set ON1/OFF1 but the - or + won't work to set ON2/OFF2 or ON3/OFF3. we re read the manual and watched a number of video clips, but still really confused as it why the -/+ buttons work to set for during the week, but won't for the weekend.
Any ideas at all?

There's only really two options here.
1- your not doing it right and need to check manual again
2- it doesn't work and you need to get a new one

Reply to Drayton LP522 CH weekend timer not changing in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I'm hoping for some advice. We have a very ancient thermostat for our radiators in a very old building. This morning there was no heat and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Apologies - I'm new, but I promise to try and be an active member of the forum :) We're doing some decorating just now and it was...
Replies
Views
. . . Honeywell CM927 Thermostat Ethos 54C (Condensing Combination Boiler) I set the Thermostat to 26°C (79°F). The boiler fires up and heats...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock