Discuss Does sentinel x800 need neutralising crystals ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dholi85

Basically what the title says.

Does sentinel x800 need neutralising crystlas?

no, its not an acid type cleaner. use as instructed on the bottle and you will be fine. If you want to be doubley sure test the ph levels at the end of the flush are the same as the cold water mains ph.

No but same thing as AW says get the pH right or stick a tds meter on the drain off when your flushing it out to make sure you get it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does sentinel x800 need neutralising crystals ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have repeatedly low water pressure from my taps and shower - but only on my first floor - due to having filters blocked by some substance that...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to pipe up Rayburn to an R type neutraliser (and alter pipework to connect existing oil boiler). Job in SG8 OQE. The job is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum. Ive come across a commercial plant room with around 500KW of boilers where the condensate terminates outside about 4...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Forgive a very basic question, but what is this device? It does not appear to be a normal isolating valve but there are two of them in the feeds...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock