Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know off the top of their heads... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Does the body of a clicker basin waste tend to be longer or shorter than the body of a pop-up (rod operated) waste?

Lol , both useless pal , I always use the "captive " type waste
( like a spinning disc )

Same length ish within 5mm

Lol , both useless pal , I always use the "captive " type waste
( like a spinning disc )

Had a few of them stick so you can't open them

Had a few of them stick so you can't open them

Never had it myself TBH , but I can imagine a small piece of grit will cause problems . I always tell the cust to clean them with soap and water whilst spinning it. Worked up to press

1-2mm in it.
20170622_201353.jpg

Never had a problem with the spinning ones only , the clicker ones which are a good source of income nowadays with changing them.

I have had problems with both but quite often is the customer at fault. Not clean, dental floss to name a few faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone know off the top of their heads... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock