Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Do your website's get you business coming in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you want on here Dan, a load of Stepford wives?
I quoted your post where you were being negative about people without websites, I simply replied with my view
Do you want one point of view on this forum, or differing ones
Post no 20 has no resemblance to my post and I'm not moaning that you have a different point of view to me
This is/was a forum, where people are actively encouraged to post on threads and give their point of view
I was being positive saying get one.

This isn't the thread for arguing. Move along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do your website's get you business coming in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock