Discuss Do you know what these pipe connections are? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The clear glasses and cutlery was from normal tap washing so that mystery is still there.

If you are describing glasses that have gone 'cloudy' after washing in a dishwasher, try soaking a sample in warm vinegar for about 20 minutes.

If it comes out shiny then the problem was limescale due hard water and you just need to have a session vinegar-treating all your glasses.

If it's still cloudy the glass has been attacked (etched/corroded) by the dishwasher chemicals you are using. You can get formulations that claim not to do this but I don't think that the damage already done is reversible.

Reply to Do you know what these pipe connections are? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock