Discuss Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys.
Lets keep it real.

Dunno if you remember M.Joshi or not, Phil, but he was a character cut from the same cloth.

He was always giving advice that seemed plausible but it soon transpired that not only did he not have a scooby but all his knowledge was either gleaned from trawling t'interweb or cut and pasted direct from manufacturers instructions. And, unfortunately, whoever he gave advice to believed they were getting it from a tradesman. If you look at the bigger picture you never hear "I got this recommendation for this from so and so." It's always "I read this on such and such forum." It would be the forum in bad light and possibly liable despite the caveat in the rules.

I've never suffered fools very well and I'm afraid this chap is one.

I love clowns though before anyone gets worried!

In all fairness to the guy, I agree with his method of freeing TRV's. Sorry Leo haha

I think the badge collectors are beginning to get too cocksure, all badges need revoking and a level playing field started, long live Jeremy corbyn's policies....................

Dunno if you remember M.Joshi or not, Phil, but he was a character cut from the same cloth.

He was always giving advice that seemed plausible but it soon transpired that not only did he not have a scooby but all his knowledge was either gleaned from trawling t'interweb or cut and pasted direct from manufacturers instructions. And, unfortunately, whoever he gave advice to believed they were getting it from a tradesman. If you look at the bigger picture you never hear "I got this recommendation for this from so and so." It's always "I read this on such and such forum." It would be the forum in bad light and possibly liable despite the caveat in the rules.

I've never suffered fools very well and I'm afraid this chap is one.

I love clowns though before anyone gets worried!
I just mean the handbags and name calling lol

I don't know what Leos problem with DIY is, all I know at present is I want to roast a fecking goose, sodding cockwomble..........

I have just replied to his repeated list of questions. Sort of. :smile:

tank will be under his eaves or on the boundary when he has finished, resting on a few pavers or 3x2s.

Tonight must be a first. I've had several sense of humour failures and still not caused anyone to cease to exist!

402015_78585f011e4f4097a0eb9297844d5a52.png

where the poo munches :D

You're turning into....View attachment 24704

I`m actually a very laid back kinda guy but there was a time a guy refused to pay me after I`d spent 30 mins removing something his wife had flushed away and as he was all "What yer gonna do about it then!" in my face I simply went back to the bathroom to collect a screwdriver I had "forgotten" and flushed the said item back in to the sani before leaving.

Think I`ll get the popcorn in for later, it could be a "Will he survive the night?" evening. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back