Discuss do drivers in portsmouth have driving liscences? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

is it law to learn how to drive in portsmouth, or do you just buy n go there?.
geeezzzz.:frown2:

suppose its better than the brake-happy plonkers in oxford though. i recon they 'see people' crossing the m40 or something?:yesnod:

present forum members the exception though.:skep:

we dont have em up north, cannot go fast enough on cobbled streets to warrant it

I hope you are typing this post from home.

If not you should be watching your van if you are still in Pompey!:63:

yeah but we all wera sun glasses up here no matter the weather. no wait thats just the ding bats

is it law to learn how to drive in portsmouth, or do you just buy n go there?.
geeezzzz.:frown2:

suppose its better than the brake-happy plonkers in oxford though. i recon they 'see people' crossing the m40 or something?:yesnod:

present forum members the exception though.:skep:

Hey Red waddaya think the big bullbars are for on all the 4x4s we dont stop just shove em out the way

we dont have em up north, cannot go fast enough on cobbled streets to warrant it

very difficult going fast anywhere on a horse and cart wearing a flat cap sitting next to a whippet.....

hows that for a stereo type...

very difficult going fast anywhere on a horse and cart wearing a flat cap sitting next to a whippet.....

hows that for a stereo type...

my horse is a few years old now and struggles to carry half a dozen cast iron baths and 4 rolls of code 5 lead.

anyway, time for me bread n drippin

Hey Red waddaya think the big bullbars are for on all the 4x4s we dont stop just shove em out the way
i couldn't believe it, there i was on the outside lane doing 90.. ish, no one on the inside lane.
then 6 mile up the road some one puts his brake lights on then everyone else thought it was an invite to a party.?. red flashing lights every where!. is it mandatory for everyone to use that lane at 60mph flicking the brakes for a disco lighting effect?

Have to keep a eye out,down that way at the beginning of Sept,taking grand daughter or she is taking me to pepper pig world :stooge_curly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to do drivers in portsmouth have driving liscences? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock