Discuss District Heating - Biomass boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rogerm

hi all
we are hoping to install a large Biomass boiler such as a Farm 2000 or Dragon, with 2000 gallon accumulator tank
it should heat 4 houses as well as unit heaters in workshops

I would be grateful if I can pick your brains on the subject

thanks
rogerm

thanks Howsie
we hope to site the boiler about 70m from the properties, it looks like we will need approx 120m Uponor 3" bore pipe for flow & return, before branching off with smaller uponor to each property
is Flex a good alternative to Uponor ? or there any other alternatives
at each property we are looking to use a heat exchanger
the boiler will be batch loaded on ave once a day with the accumulator tank holding hot water which will be constantly pumped around the "circuit" until thermostats tell it to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to District Heating - Biomass boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock