Discuss Dishwasher connection - any changes to my pipework required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen12052015

Dear all,

Please can you help me understand if my existing pipework is going to be OK for the dishwasher installation. Maybe I need to purchase some other spare parts or change anything. The dishwasher installation team says everything must be in place when they arrive and unfortunately I don't have anyone who can say - yes, it's all ready for dishwasher installation. I'm not sure how I can upload an image.Thank you, Helen

OK, I can't upload an image from my desktop and I don't know how to host it on a URL :-(

Can someone please post any picture of how dishwasher + washing machines are connected together.. (just the pipework under the sink) so that I can match or figure out the spare parts I need. thank you.

Put "washing machine connection" in to the search box Helen, think you will find your answer there.
It`s the same connection for both machines.

Last edited:
please register on the forum and you will get more answers thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dishwasher connection - any changes to my pipework required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Afternoon all, Just moved house and hoping to install a free standing dishwasher. It will stand next to the sink & washing machine. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question about adding a second bathroom to a house. My parents house has one bathroom upstairs and the house is all mains...
Replies
Views
R
I've had a tabletop dishwasher for a week now and the only way I can connect it is to the kitchen tap, since I live in a rented property and the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock