Discuss Digistat 1 Room Thermostat Problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

So my Digistat 1 room thermostat is giving problems. Battery warning light on even with new batteries and I suspect I need to replace it - but with what?

Short term it now wont switch on the heating so how do I bypass the thermostat and set the heating to on. There are three contacts
Common
Heating Satisfied
Call for Heat

Looks like you connect
Common to Call for Heat to turn heating on and
Common to Heating satisfied to turn heating off

I can make a little bridging connection easily enough so does that sound right?

Try contacting Drayton, in the meantime if you have a switch on your boiler, eg a mechanical timeswitch, use this and bridge wiring at stat for common to call.

Reply to Digistat 1 Room Thermostat Problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got a 2016 Logic PLus Combi 30 and a Salus RT505TX RF Thermostat The thermostat seems to keep losing connection, no matter the placement. It...
Replies
Views
Back