Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss diamond in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a missing Diamond.

And now no-one can find the scouser?

Lets not jump to conclusions... :)

Weird hey, I have noticed this. Guys with really great input too. This is a shout out to all you unexplained absentee's out there...we miss you guys

STEVES DOING GOOD HE HAS JUST MOVED AND IS DOING HIS HOUSE UP SAID HE WILL pOp HIS HEAD IN

WIRELESS BLODDY keyboard,going to try the batteries

My wirless keyboard gave up the ghost on Sunday whilst in the middle of buying glastonbury tickets! The page timed out the keyboard got smashed! Thankfully my mate managed to get me some!

There has been some upset over the last few months, probably not handled as well as could've been. I know we lost a few over the fall out there. Not going into all that hey ho again but I hated knowing a few good guys would walk over the whole issue.

They're always welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to diamond in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock