Currently reading:
DFE Ventilation

Discuss DFE Ventilation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I know DFEs under 20kW have 100cm2 vents, if a DFE is 25kW, would you just put in another 135cm2 vent as you would with 2 DFEs?

Had a fire today that I had to cap off as the flame was about a foot and a half high and coming through the fire guard and no ventilation - it also had no gas valve, literally just a tap to open the gas and ran at 25kW - hence my question.

Read the Daily Mail less.

You are less likely to be bitten by one than you are to be stung by a wasp, should you encounter both. They are less aggressive than wasps and their bite is less dangerous to most people than a wasp sting.

Have you not seen pics of people's limbs after a bite??

how bad individual cases of unlucky people can be is no grounds for regulating your caution. aussies live among endless dangeous critters yet remain largely panic free. perspective, innit.

how bad individual cases of unlucky people can be is no grounds for regulating your caution. aussies live among endless dangeous critters yet remain largely panic free. perspective, innit.

Everything is perspective I guess.. And knowing the facts. If you don't know the facts then your perspective is based on either ignorance or fear (I've had way too many glasses of wine lol)

Don't get me wrong. If I saw one I'd **** myself too. But what I'd be trying to tell myself is that there is very little reason to do so. Tabloid hysteria (like advertising) works on you even as you're laughing at it's ridiculousness, that's why it's so pernicious.

The problem is then you get lynchmobs waving firey pitchfork looking to exterminate hoardes of local paedos, baby stealing foxes or puppy savaging seagulls

I may have imagined it but seem to remember Chris Packham doing a tour or tv and radio shows during the height of the hysteria to call bull**** on it. I seem to remember him having one on his hand at some point while talking about them.

I may have imagined it but seem to remember Chris Packham doing a tour or tv and radio shows during the height of the hysteria to call bull**** on it. I seem to remember him having one on his hand at some point while talking about them.

Ooh cool will have to google that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DFE Ventilation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock