Search the forum,

Discuss dewalt 14.4 v combi drill and impact driver screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbxr

does anyone have any experience using dewalt 14.4v gear? the combi kit is for sale on screwfix at the moment for £200 which is roughly my budget, product no 35109

i use my bosch sds for all the heavy duty stuff so just looking for something light weight for everything else, the impact driver interests me mostly as have heard good things about them on the forums

i would be looking to buy a 4ah battery in the future for it as the 1.5 dont seem up to much

DCD735 Combi Drill: Max. drilling capacity masonry: 13mm, wood 35mm, steel 13mm. Max. torque 57Nm hard / 20Nm soft. Overall length: 220mm. Weight 1.5kg. DCF835 Impact Driver: Bolt capacity M4-M12. Max. torque 150Nm. Weight 1.3kg.

cheers guys

Last edited by a moderator:
There good, I have a 14.4 combi with the 4ah batteries. Previously had 2 18v makita combi drills which the dewalt has replaced without a noticeable difference.

Its light, nice and short with good power for a small drill, if I want a lot of power I use a bigger drill.

As mentioned it's not far off the power equivalent of Makita 18v so there is plenty of power there without the bulk, good kit.

thanks for the replies guys. the company i work for will only let me order from screwfix which is a shame as i would really like the milwaukee combi + impact driver,

im not a big fan of makita so the only other option is to buy the dewalt combi kit for £300 which is 18v

DCD785 Combi Drill: Max. drilling capacity in masonry 13mm, wood 38mm, steel 13mm. Max. torque 66Nm hard / 35Nm soft. Overall length 202mm. Weight 1.6kg. DCF885 Impact Driver: Bolt capacity M4-M12. Max. torque 155Nm hard. Weight 1.3kg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dewalt 14.4 v combi drill and impact driver screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
Hello, I'm just completing on a bungalow that needs everything doing to it, full replumb, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, underfloor heating, loft conversion, moving windows, knocking down walls. I will be doing everything except installing the new boiler and electrics. I have extensive DIY experience...
Replies
Views
T
Evening lads looks like my dewalt 18v combi is about to give up the ghost, don't fum smooth no more and can sometimes give off a slight burning smell (apparently the brushes) it's 7 years old and well used and done good. recomendations please maybe even 2 :-) one to drill and one to drive hummmm
Replies
Views
K
my cordless drill has given up the ghost! so i need to invest in a new and better one. i been looking at getting this Toolstation > Power Tools > Milwaukee > Milwaukee 18v Heavy Duty Twin Pack or this DeWalt XRP DCK290L2-GB 18V XR Li-Ion Combi Drill & Impact Driver Twin Pack | *************...
Replies
Views
C
Had an e-mail from screwfix, this makita combi drill and driver set is £150 was £200, seems like a good deal to me, apparently the offer ends today though. Makita 8391DP-ID 18V Twin Pack - NoLinkingToThis, Where the Trade Buys
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock