Discuss Deleting iphone email in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Does anyone know how to select multiple emails on a iphone and delete them all in one go? It's a pest having to delete each email individually.

Yeah click edit at top first the each one has a delete sign next to it

image.jpgLike this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate, that's what I'm doing, but how do I select all the emails in one go like in Windows pressing Ctrl+A means select all, instead of individually ticking each one?

Do you get that many emails during the day can't you just delete as you get them

I get 100's every day, and have to keep deleting them before the inbox fills up on the phone. It's a pain in the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deleting iphone email in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Suggestion
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one I got is: "PlumbersForums.net - CHEAP RAIL GUN...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Back